- Programme code
- 1 year full time or up to 5 years part time flexible learning
Introduction to the Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering MSc programme
This MSc will equip you with state-of-the-art knowledge of biomaterials, bioengineering, tissue engineering, medical engineering and related management topics. Delivered by experts from across UCL and eminent visiting lecturers from industry and medical charities, this interdisciplinary programme attracts physical sciences, engineering and life sciences graduates, including those with qualifications in medicine.
The degree programmes are organised on a course-unit basis, with 4 units taken in each year. These 4 units are achieved by a combination of lectures, tutorials, seminars, project work, design studies, practical computer work and laboratory experiments.
- MECHGB01 Biomaterials
- MECHGB02 Biofluids & Medical Devices
- MECHGB03 Biomechanics & Biostructures
- MECHGB04 Applications of Biomedical Engineering
- MECHGB05 Bioengineering
- MECHGB06 Evaluation & Planning of Business Opportunities in Bioprocessing & Life Sciences
- MECHGB07 Tissue Engineering
- MECHGB08 Medical Imaging (Ionising & Non-Ionising)