UCL Mechanical Engineering collaborates with a range of industrial, commercial, medical and other partners to tackle a range of pressing and future engineering challenges. How can we help you and your organisation?
The department is home to diverse, world-leading research in:
You may find potential colloborators or consultants for your project amongst our team of researchers
We admit students of the highest academic potential and equip them with analytical, design and professional skills, so they can be employed in a wide range of sectors. With more than 550 undergraduates and over 150 MSc students, as well as over 120 doctoral researchers, the department is a dynamic hub of outstanding academic talent.
View our Group Design Project website to see what our 4th year undergraduates do for their final projects.
Engage with us
There are a range of opportunities for your organisation to engage with our talented students and world class academics. You can:
- Sponsor undergraduate and postgraduate research projects and scholarships.
- Support student projects through internships, work placements and mentorship.
- Take part in our employability skills sessions, including guest lectures and mock interviews.
- Recruit students for summer internships, part time jobs, placements and graduate jobs.
- Work with our academics and researchers to provide consultancy for your company.
- Explore bespoke CPD courses to cater to your needs.
Contact us to discuss your needs
Industrial involvement is an integral part of our structure and culture.
For enquiries about how we can work together contact us at email@example.com.