From a quiet drink in a pub, to over 10,000 breathing devices to help COVID19 patients in the UK and other countries, the story of the ultra-rapid development of ‘UCL Ventura’ is both fascinating and inspiring.
F1 World Champions Mercedes AMG HPP, UCL Mechanical Engineering, UCL Institute of Healthcare Engineering, University College London Hospital and others, worked together around the clock, sheltered in the UCL student facility MechSpace, at a time of national and global crisis, making headlines around the world. What exactly did they do? How did they do it?
Join UCL ocean physicist, lecturer and broadcaster Dr Helen Czerski, as she gets to the heart of the UCL Ventura story, in a lively discussion with some of the key players.
• Ismail Ahmad (UCL alumnus)
• Professor Tim Baker (UCL Mechanical Engineering)
• Ben Hodgkinson (Mercedes HPP AMG)
• Dr Tom Peach (UCL Mechanical Engineering)
• Professor Rebecca Shipley (UCL Institute of Healthcare Engineering/ UCL Mechanical Engineering)
Click here to watch the webinar on YouTube.