- 1 year full time or up to 5 years part time flexible learning
Introduction to the Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering MSc programme
This MSc will equip you with state-of-the-art knowledge of biomaterials, bioengineering, tissue engineering, medical engineering and related management topics. Delivered by experts from across UCL and eminent visiting lecturers from industry and medical charities, this interdisciplinary programme attracts physical sciences, engineering and life sciences graduates, including those with qualifications in medicine.
Students undertake modules to the value of 180 credits. The programme consists of eight core modules (120 credits) and the individual research project (60 credits).
- MECH0034 Biomaterials
- MECH0036 Biofluids and Medical Devices
- MECH0038 Biomechanics and Biostructures
- MECH0040 Applications of Biomedical Engineering
- MECH0042 Bioengineering
- MECH0044 Evaluation and Planning of Business Opportunities in Bioprocessing and Life Sciences
- MECH0031 Tissue Engineering
- MECH0047 Medical Imaging (Ionising and Non-Ionising)
- MECH0048 MSc Individual Project (Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering)